Baobab is a fruit originating from a tree native from Africa called Adansonia that can love for thousands of years. It’s a very important food for the savanna populations of Botswana and Namibia due to its nutritional value and the few food resources they possess.
O Baobab is a green skinned fruit, and its interior is a dry core that easily melts in your mouth. Its taste is bittersweet
The properties of Baobab are being sought out more and more, since it’s a superfood that beings several benefits to your health. Among them:
– It’s rich in antioxidants that help in skin moisturizing and regeneration;
– It’s rich in vitamin C (6 more times than an Orange), B1, B2, B3, B6, F;
– It’s rich in Minerals like Potassium and Magnesium;
– It’s rich in Calcium (2 to 3 more times than calcium);
– It’s rich in Prebiotics and food fibers that help maintain the proper function of the intestinal transit;
– Possesses Pectin which helps cholesterol reduction;
Baobab helps fighting the formation of free radicals, reduces skin sebum secretions and vitamins B1 and B2 help melanin synthesis, and vitamin F helps hydration and tissue protection.
Baobab helps synthesize collagen and stimulates blood circulation. It as an important role in lactose digestion and helps maintain the proper function of the intestinal transit;
This is a EU FOODS® product of EU NUTRITION® and contains certified biological produce.
Take 5g (1 teaspoon) of product by itself or with other superfoods mixed with water, juice or milk. You can also mix it with yoghurt, quark cheese, cereals, salads, soups, tarts and any recipe.
100% organic Baobab pulp powder (Adansonia digitata).
|Per 5 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||46 kJ / 11 kcal||915 kJ / 222 kcal|
|Fats||0,01 g||0,02 g|
|– of which saturates||0,0 g||0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||1,3 g||26 g|
|– of which sugars||0,9 g||17 g|
|Proten||0,1 g||2 g|
|Salt*||0 g||0,01 g|
* Only naturally occuring salt in food.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.