- Nutritional Information
WHAT IS WHEY PROTEIN 80?
As an award winning brand, we have award winning products, and Whey Protein 80, is no exception. Given the highly coveted ‘best protein award’ in the industry leading FSN awards, (they don't just hand that out to anyone you know!) Whey Protein 80 is unrivalled in every single way. This awesome protein powder only uses the finest ingredients amounting to over 80% protein contents, which combined with our mind boggling flavours gives it 20.6g of protein, 1.5g of carbohydrates and 101 calories per 25g serving, there’s a reason why this is called ‘the mother of all proteins’. Sounds amazing doesnt it? I'm sure we have you licking your lips already, and we haven't even got down to the flavours yet. You should go and grab a tissue because this will have you drooling.
Whey Protein 80 is available in 17 flavours, that's nearly a different flavour for every day of the Month, including such flavours as lemon Shortcake, Salted Caramel bandit and Chocolate Silk! But what really sets this protein powder apart from the rest is the way it's made. Rather than being heated to produce the protein, it’s micro-filtered, so that the amino acid profile is relatively unharmed creating an ultra-pure protein.
However, if you want something that really does pack a punch and includes our famous vitamin blend then try our Whey Protein 360 Extreme. Now that really will have you jumping for joy.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEY PROTEIN 80?
Other than the vast range of awesome taste bud tantalizing flavours, this Whey protein 80 also packs a punch with its nutritional health benefits too. Now if you’ve come this far, and clicked on the most innovating brand out there, you must know a little about how protein shakes could help you. So, to give you more time to search our hidden treasures on our site we will keep this short and sweet. You simply won't find a better shake out there that offers high quality, value, flavour, mixability and protein and amino content. As this shake goes through an extensive filtration process the amino acid profile is untouched. For those that dont know, amino acids are basically the building blocks of our muscles, helping us to process protein, you honestly wouldn't be the same without them. Combining this with the high protein contents of which has shown to contribute towards the growth in muscle mass makes this one hell of a shake, and one not to be messed with.
WHEN SHOULD I USE WHEY PROTEIN 80 POWDER?
Recommended by our in-house nutritionist whey protein should be taken post-workout, so that your body can absorb the high-quality proteins and replenish what has been lost, helping you to recover quickly and build that well-earned muscle mass. However, we often get asked ‘If I haven't taken my protein shake after working out, will I lose my gains?’ and the answer to that is no. Yes, your body does need an increase in protein and it will help you recover and gain quicker in the long run, but as long as you maintain your protein levels throughout the day consuming 3-5 servings your body will be able to store and use the protein when needed and help you achieve your dream physique.
WHO IS WHEY PROTEIN 80 POWDER SUITABLE FOR?
Whey Protein 80 is suitable for everyone, for those wanting to build muscle mass to compete or just if you just need added protein to get rid of those morning aches and pains after working out. It's even perfect for individuals on a calorie controlled diet. Here at THE PROTEIN WORKS we have all angles covered, with a 360-degree view on helping you become the best possible version of yourself. We want to empower your change and be with you every step of the way, it's our passion and what makes us stand out from the rest. So why not become part of the tribe, and realise what real innovation is.
WHAT'S THE BEST FLAVOUR WHEY PROTEIN SHAKE?
Our best-selling whey protein shake is made from the finest premium grade whey protein personally selected by us for its ultra-pure properties. It is manufactured at our state of the art facility right here in the UK with our widely acclaimed flavours and colours to create the finest quality whey protein shake. As we produce all our protein formulas ourselves, each whey protein offers the ultimate in freshness. Our Flavours Include:
- Unflavoured Whey Protein Powder - as pure and natural as can be, ideal as a base for your own flavouring
- Chocolate Silk Whey Protein Powder - smooth & velvety chocolate indulgence
- Vanilla Creme Whey Protein Powder - rich vanilla tones with a smooth and creamy texture
- Banana Smooth Whey Protein Powder - fresh ripe banana flavour with creamy vanilla notes’
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Whey Protein Powder - jammy strawberry with indulgent white chocolate
- Strawberries 'n Cream Whey Protein Powder - juicy strawberry with a smooth velvety cream finish
- Apple Cinnamon Swirl Whey Protein Powder - red and ripe apple notes with a hint of cinnamon on a pastry base
- Caramel Macchiato Whey Protein Powder - rich coffee twinned with creamy caramel flavours
- Cheeky Choc Coconut Whey Protein Powder - creamy cool coconut with a chunky chocolate punch
- Cherry Bakewell Whey Protein Powder - sweet almond swirled with cherries and a rich & creamy biscuit base
- Choc Mint Brownie Whey Protein Powder - indulgent rich chocolate with a cool hint of mint
- Cookies 'n Cream Whey Protein Powder - buttery biscuit twinned with luscious cream
- Lemon Shortcake Whey Protein Powder - vintage English combination of shortbread notes soaked in zesty lemon
- Millionaire's Shortbread Whey Protein Powder - delicious and classic blend of caramel, chocolate and biscuit notes
- Salted Caramel Bandit Whey Protein Powder - smoky caramel with a subtle salted twist
- Wild Raspberry Whey Protein Powder - plump and juicy raspberry flavours coupled with a smooth creamy base
WHEN IS BEST TO TAKE WHEY 80 PROTEIN?
You want to be consuming Whey 80 protein through the day to maintain optimal protein levels. For the physically active, it's advised to have 1.6-2g of protein per kg of body weight. I.e. Weighing 80kg you should aim to have 128g to 160g. Splitting this up throughout the day is the best way to optimize your intake.
HOW IS WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE MADE?
Produced in-house at our own state of the art facility in the UK, it offers unparalleled levels of protein purity and has been independently tested for the ultimate peace of mind. We don't make big claims about our products, we prefer to let customer ratings, reviews and feedback do the talking for us. We also offer an unprecedented LIFETIME GUARANTEE on every product you buy from The Protein Works™. Whey Protein 80 protein shake is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a FREE scoop is included in every product. Why not couple your Whey Protein 80 with BCAA or Creatine Monohydrate for that extra boost to your health and fitness regime?
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Values based on:||per 100g||25g serving|
|of which Saturates (g)||6.0||1.5|
|of which Sugars (g)||6.0||1.5|
HOW USE YOUR WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE?
Serving Size: 25g (one large 70ml scoop) of Whey Protein 80
We recommend between 3-5 servings per day of Whey Protein 80, depending upon your own individual needs. It is widely recommended that for optimal benefits, you should take 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Add 150-225ml of water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one large 70ml scoop (25g) of Whey Protein 80, mix well and drink.
The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
Consumption Opportunities for Whey Protein 80:
- 1 serving upon waking
- 1 serving 30-45 mins prior to exercise
- 1 serving immediately after exercise
- 1 serving between meals
- 1 serving before bed