- Nutritional Information
GENESIS PRE WORKOUT™ FORMULA
Genesis Pre Workout™ contains over 20 active ingredients and optimal amounts of heavily researched amino acids & extracts. This includes iBCAA, Arginine Alpha Keto-glutarate, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Siberian Ginseng and a unique TPW™ Vitamin and Mineral Blend, but to name a few.
GENESIS PRE WORKOUT BENEFITS
Because every serving of Genesis Pre Workout™ has been so densely packed with heavily researched ingredients, it’s considered an incredibly versatile preworkout that can be used by strength, speed or endurance athletes. To help you better understand the comprehensive and complex ingredient profile of Genesis™, we've listed some of the individual ingredients below:
- iBCAA - is an instantised and superior version of the hugely popular Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) supplement. BCAA’s consist of three important amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) that have been extensively researched by sports scientists.
- Beta Alanine - a naturally occurring beta amino acid that’s widely used by endurance athletes.
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate - a salt of the amino acid Arginine & Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid which is widely used in elite sport & bodybuilding.
- Citrulline Malate - is derived from water melon and now used in many formulas designed for athletes participating in endurance sports.
- Guarana, Siberian Ginseng & Yerba Mate - is a tri-blend of three premium grade, naturally occurring forms of caffeine.
- Taurine - is an organic amino acid that’s present in high concentration in skeletal muscle.
- TPW™ Vitamin Blend - containing a range of B-vitamins that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism in athletes and vitamin C.
- TPW™ Mineral Blend - that serves to contribute to normal muscle, heart and nervous system function in athletes.
GENESIS PRE WORKOUT™ QUALITY ASSURANCE
This advanced pre workout formula is made in our state of the art facility right here in the UK using only the finest quality raw ingredients and TPW™ widely acclaimed flavours and colours.
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
Genesis is just one of our many Pre-workout Powders Click here to see the full range
|Values based on:||per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.0||0.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||3.7||0.7|
INGREDIENTS (ORANGE BURST | PER 100G | PER SERVING | %RI PER SERVING)
|Instantised BCAA (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine,
Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin)
|| 5g ||
|Arginine AKG||| 2g ||
|Beta Alanine||| 2g ||
|Citrulline Malate||| 2g ||
|Flavour Blend (Flavouring, Citric Acid,
Colour (Beta Carotene) Soya)),
|Tri-Methyl Glycine||| 500mg ||
|Tyrosine||| 500mg ||
|Guarana||| 500mg ||
|DMAE||| 350mg ||
|Vitamin Blend (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Nicotinamide,
Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium D Pantothenate, Maltodextrin,
D-Biotin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin)
|Glucoronaltone||| 500mg ||
|Yerba Mate||| 200mg ||
|Caffeine||| 135mg ||
|Siberian Ginseng||| 100mg ||
|Grapeseed Extract||| 100mg ||
|Vit A (ug)||| 4800 | 912 | 114 ||
|Vit D (ug)||| 30 | 6 | 114 ||
|Vit E (mg)||| 63 | 12 | 110 ||
|Vit C (mg)||| 4800 | 912 | 114 ||
|Vit B1 (mg)||| 6.435 | 1 | 111 ||
|Vit B2 (mg)||| 8.19 | 2 | 111 ||
|Vit B3 (mg)||| 96 | 18 | 114 ||
|Vit B6 (mg)||| 8.19 | 2 | 111 ||
|Folic Acid (ug)||| 1050 | 200 | 100 ||
|Vit B12 (ug)||| 13.125 | 2 | 100 ||
|Biotin (ug)||| 281.25 | 53 | 107 ||
|Vit B5 (mg)||| 31.5 | 6 | 100 ||
To assess your own tolerance level to Genesis Pre Workout™, start off with the "Beginner" serving size directions below. Once you've established your own tolerance, you may want to move up to the "Expert" serving size. This is the maximum dosage for this product.
BEGINNER: Add 9.5g, three black scoops to 100-125ml of water in your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well & consume approx 30 mins before workout.
EXPERT: Add 19g, 6.5 black scoops to 200ml-225ml of water in your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well & consume approx 30 min before workout.
WARNING: Before supplementing with GENESIS™ consult with a medical professional since the formula is VERY POTENT. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or prone to dehydration and stop or reduce the dosage if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. GENESIS™ was purposely created as a powerful, stimulant based formula that should only be taken by healthy adults, aged 18-50 years old to help break training plateaus.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is BLACK. If not, please contact us on 0845-4672411.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women’ in accordance with Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. 130.5mg/beginner serving, 261mg/expert serving. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSAGE.