The FITMAX24 Respects the rights of users to the protection of their personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR) established by Regulation (EC) No 2016/679.
The personal data of the users of our Website www.FITMAX24. com are collected in such a way as to enable the provision of the service provided by FITMAX24, because without the collection of personal data it is not possible to implement the commercial operation Website.
Collection of personal data (purposes):
Data from users of the Website www.FITMAX24. com are collected during the navigation of the same, for the following purposes:
- To the purchase of products;
- To carry out requests for clarification, doubts and others about products and other aspects related to the FITMAX24;
- Use the Blog and share content;
- Disseminate news, promotions and other information.
During navigation in our Website The following data may be requested from the users, in accordance with appropriate purposes:
- Full name;
- Postal address;
- email address;
- phone or phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Tax identification number;
- Addresses/Links of your social networks.
In addition to the purposes described above, your personal data may be used to improve the experience of using our Website.
The data collected during your navigation may be intended for the analysis and improvement of certain tools and functionalities available in our Site, with the aim of improving the user experience.
With the registration in Site FITMAX24, the user also declares that he agrees to receive, through the e-mail provided by him, information about products and promotional campaigns of the FITMAX24.
At any time, the user may opt out of receiving information about products and promotions. To do so, you can send us an email from your customer account with "remove" in the subject, or contact us by any of the following means: email, phone or mail.
The data provided by the user may be necessary to help ensure the safety of our Website and services, for affiliation purposes, statistical purposes, Back-ups of data, disclosure of news and promotions, and to be able to finalize your request, including for the correct issuance of the invoice, delivery of the order at the address provided, and telephone contact for resolution of incidents on delivery.
For orders with payment to be charged, or with potentially incorrect data, the information may be confirmed by telephone with the user prior to the acceptance of the order.
The data collected during the purchase may be processed in order to provide the products and services purchased and to ensure proper registration and monitoring of the transactions carried out, notably in the choice of delivery company and payment method.
The data collected for notifications, and obtained by subscribing to email notifications, at the time of registration, or in the various forms of e-mail registration available on the site may be processed for the disclosure of news, information, Promotions and launches of services and/or products or campaigns of the FITMAX24.
The personal data collected in the Blog The purpose of sending relevant information to the reader, as well as the submission of news, information and promotions of the FITMAX24.
The personal data we collect may be used to answer questions made by users through our Website, as well as to submit information on products from the FITMAX24.
Personal data may be used for treatment and advertising, on the product page or on any page of the Website FITMAX24 or used for promotional purposes on another digital platform and Offline, and to improve the services of the FITMAX24.
We warn you We do not market your personal data, nor do we disclose it without your consent.
Transmission of personal data to third parties:
The partners shall not transmit personal data without the authorization of the person responsible and may not subcontract other entities without the express authorization of the data controller, guaranteeing the confidentiality and security thereof.
International transfer of personal data:
Some of your personal data will be processed by third countries, including outside the European Union, but the rights of the personal data subject will be fully secured under the GDPR.
Retention of personal data:
If in a period of Five years Any relevant contact with the holder of the personal data shall not occur, the FITMAX24 undertakes to delete or encrypt their personal data, unless they are necessary for the exercise of their activity or for the fulfilment of legal or judicial obligations.
At the end of the period indicated above, the personal data will be definitively eliminated or encrypted, without prejudice to the exceptions already mentioned.
Right of access and information:
The owner of the personal data may, at any time, request the FITMAX24 Information on the content and processing of personal data collected, namely:
- Purpose to which they are intended;
- legal basis;
- Identity of the data controller or data protection officer, if this figure is implemented;
- Period during which the data will be kept, and criterion used for the fixing of that period;
- Categories of personal data concerned;
- Recipients or categories of recipients for whom the personal data has been or will be transmitted;
- Time limit for the retention of personal data (where possible) or criteria used for setting that deadline;
- The origin of personal data – in case they were not supplied directly by the holder;
- The existence of automated decisions and useful information on the logic of these decisions (including the definition of profiles) and the importance and consequences that the processing of such information may have for the data subject.
In addition to this information, the personal data subject may:
- Request the rectification, elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data or oppose such treatment.
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (in Portugal, the National Commission for Data Protection – CNPD).
The provision of copy of documents under treatment will not prejudice third parties and is free of charge. If you request copies of additional documents, we may charge you a fee to cover administrative costs.
- Be informed of the appropriate safeguards in relation to the processing of your data if they are transferred to a third country or an international organization.
The owner of the personal data may also request, at any time, access to them and their rectification, to supplement or correct incorrect or inaccurate data.
Right to oblivion, limitation and opposition:
The user may request the deletion of his/her personal data without undue delay when:
- Your personal data is not necessary for the purposes that justified your collection;
- Revoke the consent on which the processing of personal data is based, without any other legal basis justifying such processing;
- Present opposition to the processing of personal information, without any legitimate interest in justifiable treatment;
- The processing of personal data is done in an illegitimate or unlawful manner;
- For compliance with legal obligation;
- Personal information is acquired through information society services.
The right to oblivion may suffer limitation if the FITMAX24 is obliged to comply with legal and/or judicial obligations requiring the processing of the data concerned, for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information provided constitutionally, or in the event of public interest in the disclosure of for example in the field of scientific, historical or statistical purposes.
The user may limit the processing of his/her personal data in the following cases:
- Rectify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing of information is illegitimate and does not want to delete your data, but rather limit your treatment;
- Your treatment is not necessary, except for compliance with legal obligations;
- During the period of objection verification to the use of personal data.
In a situation of limiting the use of personal data, the FITMAX24 undertakes to use the data collected through the consent of the data subject or if it is obliged to comply with legal and/or judicial obligations requiring the processing of the data concerned, for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and of Information provided constitutionally, or in the event of public interest in the disclosure of data, for example in scientific, historical or statistical purposes.
The data subject of the processing may at any time oppose the processing of his/her personal data. In this case, the data will no longer be treated by the FITMAX24, unless there is a legitimate legal justification for its use or if it is strictly necessary for legal or judicial purposes.
The data subject may oppose the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of Direct Marketing.
Right of complaint:
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, the data subject may contact us by email or letter to the address of the office of the FITMAX24, so we can clarify the situation.
The data subject may at any time complain to the responsible authority of the Member State where he resides, where he works or where the infringement was committed.
If the personal data subject requires part or all of the personal data for the conclusion of a contract or other legal instrument or for pre-contractual diligence, and if the data is processed automatically, it may, without prejudice Third parties, receive, in a structured format, common use and automatic reading, their data and transmit them to another person responsible for the data or authorize us to provide them to another responsible. This right is not applicable if disclosure of information violates public interest.
How to exercise your rights:
Your personal data is stored in secure computer equipment. All Passwords are encrypted. In order to ensure your privacy and security, we recommend not to disclose your Password To third parties.
FITMAX24 have Secure connection (SSL), accessible to all relevant pages, such as LoginRegistration Checkout and payment processing.
If we detect breach of your personal data, we will notify the supervisory authority within 72 hours.
The Cookies are small data files transferred from a Site To your computer's disk.
The Cookies Do not contain personal information such as, name, address, credit card number or other information deemed confidential.
The Browsers Allow you to erase the Cookies From your computer. However, if you have the Cookies Blocked, you will not be able to register and enter our webSite, or make purchases in the Website, besides not being able to count on the benefits that these small files can offer you. To shop without the Cookies Activated Contact Us.
- COOKIES_OF_COUNTRY_CODE: To identify you when you browse the site and to identify your behavior while browsing the site.
- COOKIES_OF_IP_CLIENT, COOKIES_OF_COUNTRY_ID, COOKIES_OF_COUNTRY_DEFAULTLanguage: To store information about your preferences and to help us personalize the information we make available to you.
- Utm_campaign, Utm_source, Utm_medium, Coupon_code: To help us select which advertising we should show you taking into account the degree of relevance for you.
These are examples of Cookies Used by partners:
Gathers information about the use of our website and creates reports related to the use of the site.
Relevant Cookies: _Ga, _Gid, _Gat, __Utma, __Utmb, __Utmc, __Utmt, __Utmz
Tool that helps you evaluate the behaviour of people who have reached our site through Facebook.
Relevant Cookies: Xs, Wd, Sb, Presence, Pl, M_pixel_ratio, Fr, Datr, C_user, Act
Most Browsers Allows you to refuse, accept or delete the Cookies. The process for doing so varies Browser Used.
We facilitate information on some ways to do so in the different Browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: Https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge Https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
The Website www.FITMAX24. com is owned by the Desatec GMBH and represented in Portugal by the company USN unipessoal Lda., Portuguese company with headquarters in Portugal, with the number of collective person 508137144 and headquartered in Rotunda das Palmeiras, Cascais Office, Sala F, R/C, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Portugal.
From 09.00 to 18.00 from Monday to Friday at the address mentioned above.
USN Unipessoal Lda., Rotunda das Palmeiras, Cascais Office, Sala F R/C, 2645-449 Alcabideche.
General Information: Info@fitmax24. com
For number 215844950